Cosmic Dimensions

What should happen with Blair London?

Lucy Bradford

On 5/27/2024 at 11:13 AM, Philip Gipson said:

Life in prison without parole.

Blair's cooperation in the final two episodes of the season would keep her from getting that. She did a lot of bad and it f**ked up a lot of people, but she did cooperate and helped Nolan and the others. It was to save her own a**, yeah, but that counts in the judicial system. I sense Blair getting, maybe, a decade with chance of early release after half of that time's served--if she doesn't get knocked off behind bars.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

Blair's cooperation in the final two episodes of the season would keep her from getting that. She did a lot of bad and it f**ked up a lot of people, but she did cooperate and helped Nolan and the others. It was to save her own a**, yeah, but that counts in the judicial system. I sense Blair getting, maybe, a decade with chance of early release after half of that time's served--if she doesn't get knocked off behind bars.

Blair ratted out powerful people. She'll be dead in a year.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GMileyCollier78 said:

Blair ratted out powerful people. She'll be dead in a year.

I do believe you're right. I'm expecting an off-screen death that gets revealed by Nolan some time in Season Seven.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2024 at 1:03 AM, CEDAvsFan said:

I do believe you're right. I'm expecting an off-screen death that gets revealed by Nolan some time in Season Seven.

Why do I get the feeling Monica would be behind it...

6 hours ago, GMileyCollier78 said:

Why do I get the feeling Monica would be behind it...

Because there's a high chance she will be. Somebody better knock off Monica in Season 7