Cosmic Dimensions

Billionaire’s wife stinks of entitlement as messages show her trying to bully woman with same last name for Instagram handle

Elektra

Billionaire’s wife stinks of entitlement as messages show her trying to bully woman with same last name for Instagram handle

Katherine Asplundh, formally Driscoll, married Pennsylvania tree service heir Cabot Asplundh on April 27 and wanted to make the celebration Instagram official and change her name on the platform to match her new legal name.

But there was one catch, the desired handle @katherineasplundh was already taken.

In an attempt to get her way, Asplundh messaged the owner of the coveted account under her social media profile still named @katherinedrisc, an ode to her maiden name.

“Hi just wondering if I could purchase your username from you. Just got married and this is my new name,” the newly read wrote, according to screenshots of the conversation posted to the NYCInfluencesnark sub Reddit.

I remember seeing something about this on Reddit. That billionaire's wife is such an entitled karen.

• Like 1
  • Thx 2

7 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I feel sorry for that billionaire for being married to such an entitled Catch U Next Tuesday. She's full of sh*t for sure.

That marriage won't last. 

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

2 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I feel sorry for that billionaire for being married to such an entitled Catch U Next Tuesday. She's full of sh*t for sure.

I do hope she never gets pregnant.

• Like 1

NzelQTy.jpeg