Cosmic Dimensions

McDonald's considering $5 meal deal to lure back inflation-hit customers

Nice deal, but no thank you. I prefer not to go where the visit mostly consists of employees complaining how they're entitled to $20, $25, or even $30 an hour  to me as if their wage is my fault.

• Agree 1

nHiGbKM.jpeg

It's not just the quality of the food and the prices. For me, personally, it's the entitled attitudes. When I go to get a meal, I don't mind hearing now and then that they (the workers) deserve to be paid more. But some of them go over the top.

3 hours ago, Gwen said:

Nice deal, but no thank you. I prefer not to go where the visit mostly consists of employees complaining how they're entitled to $20, $25, or even $30 an hour  to me as if their wage is my fault.

Last time I walked into Popeyes Chicken, I just wanted to place an order for a 12 pc Family meal. I asked when the 12pc changed from $25 for 12pc chicken, 2 sides, and 8 biscuits to being nearly $50 for 12pc chicken, 1 side, and 4 biscuits. Instead of telling me when or she doesn't know... I got a rant about how I have no right to "b***h and complain" and that prices have gone up because of wage increases. Then the girl went on about how they should be getting paid $25-$30 an hour. A simple question earned an entitled lecture. I walked out.