Cosmic Dimensions

Cobra Kai Season 6 Being Split Into 3 Parts, Teaser Trailer and Release Dates Revealed

Albedo

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1694547-cobra-kai-season-6-being-split-into-3-parts-teaser-trailer-and-release-dates-revealed

"Cobra Kai Season 6 Being Split Into 3 Parts, Teaser Trailer and Release Dates Revealed"

Netflix has announced that the final season of Cobra Kai will be divided into three different parts, the first of which will be released this coming July. The second part will be released in November, while the “final event” doesn’t arrive until 2025.

Cobra Kai Season 6 Part 1 premieres on Netflix on July 18, 2024. The second part arrives on November 28, 2024, while the third and final part does not yet have an official release date but will come out in 2025.

First look images!

A861xVx_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

FdJyaJp_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

qeOuBA8_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Eo3QLTd_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

ZEvIJ9H_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

wEoFGCv_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

FEuS1Pf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Date announcement trailer. Watch it. So f**king awesome!

• Like 2

B5AwYia.jpeg

HOLY...WOW! I am not shocked Kreese and Kim Da-Eun are teaming up. Nice to see Shawn out of jail. I also see Miyagi-Do got bigger. This is going to be one heck of a season.

• Like 1
  • Scary 1

1 hour ago, GMileyCollier78 said:

HOLY...WOW! I am not shocked Kreese and Kim Da-Eun are teaming up. Nice to see Shawn out of jail. I also see Miyagi-Do got bigger. This is going to be one heck of a season.

This season is going to be so f**king epic!! 15 episodes split in to three parts?! Yeah, a lot of big sh*t is going to go down, and it'll be wild!

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

On 5/2/2024 at 12:35 PM, CEDAvsFan said:

This season is going to be so f**king epic!! 15 episodes split in to three parts?! Yeah, a lot of big sh*t is going to go down, and it'll be wild!

What frightens me is the unholy alliance of Kreese and Kim Da-eun.

qNqo5Pg.jpg