Cosmic Dimensions

Middle schoolers who protested trans athlete’s participation are banned from future competitions

Elektra

Middle schoolers who protested trans athlete’s participation are banned from future competitions

Five West Virginia middle schoolers who protested a transgender athlete’s participation in a track and field competition have been barred from future meets — prompting the state attorney general to ask the US Supreme Court to weigh in on transgender student-athlete bans for a second time.

Good!

Joined by one of Becky’s classmates on Wednesday, Morrisey said he plans to ask the US Supreme Court to hear the case involving the state’s restrictions on transgender student-athletes for a second time.

Wow...The trans hate...

Former collegiate swimmer-turned-activist Riley Gaines, who has been an outspoken critic of trans athletes participating in girls’ sporting events, has weighed in on the issue, writing, “These girls stood up for what they believed and their coach barred them from competing. Insane” in a post on X on Monday.

Of course anti-trans Riley Gaines chimes in...

Morrisey quote-tweeted Gaines’ message, noting he plans to do “everything in my power to defend these brave young girls.”

Brave isn't the word...

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

Riley Gaines and Tubby McFatf**k Morrisey can go f**k themselves. Those transphobic middle schoolers got the punishment they deserved. I applaud Becky and I'm happy that she kicked a**. The transphobes can go cry in the car.

• Agree 1
  • Yes 1

I applaud those who gave the rightful punishment these hateful kids deserved. If kids aren't punished rightfully, they won't learn.

• Thx 1

B5AwYia.jpeg

Posted (edited)

"The first step in fighting prejudice is taking a stand." I'm deliberately quoting an old PSA, but it's quite true. Becky Pepper-Johnson has a really good heart. Those transphobic middle schoolers deserved what they got.

Edited by Philip Gipson