Cosmic Dimensions

Woman who left very tall brother in economy class while she took first class was not wrong: Reddit users

Elektra

Woman who left very tall brother in economy class while she took first class was not wrong: Reddit users

Dr. Kathy Nickerson, PhD, a clinical psychologist based in California, said in an email to Fox News Digital on Saturday afternoon, "It would have been nice for the [Reddit writer] to give her brother the upgrade because coach is far less comfortable for someone who is 6'6" than 5'1". However, I can understand that since the flight attendant whispered in her ear, [the woman] might have thought she needed to be discreet and not offer it to her brother."

Nickerson added, "If we could go back in time, I would have whispered in [the woman's] ear: 'Are you OK here? I know it is not first class, but can you deal with this and let your brother go instead? Seems like he's pretty uncomfortable.'"

She also said it would have been "a thoughtful, loving, kind gesture" for the woman to offer the first-class seat to her brother.

Said Nickerson, "Now that it is done, the best thing to do is apologize to her brother and express understanding to her family. It's reasonable for everyone to feel the way they do; it's not so reasonable to ruin the family vacation because of it."

Dr Kathy Nickerson should be ashamed of herself! She is shaming Reddit user "Abbyissostupid"! She did nothing wrong to apologize for.

• Thx 1