Cosmic Dimensions

Family of girl charged in brutal Kaylee Gain beating claims she’s the real victim, starts fundraiser

Elektra

Family of girl charged in brutal Kaylee Gain beating claims she’s the real victim, starts fundraiser

The family of the Missouri girl who has been charged with beating 16-year-old Kaylee Gain into unconsciousness says she is the real victim and had been “harassed and bullied” before the caught-on-video assault.

If I had a dime for everytime a bully tried to paint themselves as the victim, I'd be rich.

The accused attacker’s loved ones are asking the juvenile court system to show “compassion” for the teen and they are seeking $150,000 in donations toward her legal defense.

This has got to be a cruel joke! That bully doesn't deserve any donations.

The petition highlighted the girl’s many academic and athletic accomplishments, including the fact that she speaks four languages, plays the violin in the school orchestra and volleyball on the school’s team, and had recently been selected for college-level AP classes.

All I see here are excuses.

“It is unjust that such an accomplished young woman should be charged as an adult for assault without considering all the facts of the case that led to the incident where harm occurred,” the petition continued. 

What's unjust is the bully trying to play the victim.

• Like 3
  • Thx 1

Just now, CEDAvsFan said:

The parents should be arrested for this. It's clearly fraud!

The parents of the girl who hurt Kaylee shouldn't be parents. They should be holding their daughter accountable. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

On 3/23/2024 at 10:45 PM, Angie said:

The parents of the girl who hurt Kaylee shouldn't be parents. They should be holding their daughter accountable. 

If that girl was my daughter, I'd put her in jail myself. 

dIvvn7q.jpeg