Cosmic Dimensions

Wendy’s planning Uber-style ‘surge pricing’ where burger prices fluctuate based on demand

Elektra

Wendy’s planning Uber-style ‘surge pricing’ where burger prices fluctuate based on demand

Wendy’s is preparing to test an “Uber-style” surge-pricing model where the cost of menu items will fluctuate throughout the day based on demand — meaning a Dave’s burger will cost more during the lunch or dinner rush.

Are they out of their minds?

“Dynamic pricing can allow Wendy’s to be competitive and flexible with pricing, motivate customers to visit and provide them with the food they love at a great value,” a Wendy’s spokesperson told The Post. 

:lol4: They pull this Uber-style surge pricing bs and then preach value? Seriously?!

• Like 2
  • Disgusted 1
  • Thx 1

9 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

Wendy's is crazy if they think they can make this kind of choice.

It will cost them more business. This comes as inflation is high. Bad combination.

• Like 1

KN13vsM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's what I've been saying. Supply and demand. That's the cause of high prices, not any sitting President.

Regarding Wendy's, it was never really high on my list of fast food joints.

• Thx 1

12 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

It's what I've been saying. Supply and demand. That's the cause of high prices, not any sitting President.

Regarding Wendy's, it was never really high on my list of fast food joints.

Biden isn't helping. He's creating more of a problem. There's so much he can do. He chooses not to.

WJL55tG.jpeg