Cosmic Dimensions

Prankster suspended from $20K-a-year school after he drenched boaters with milk in viral stunt: ‘I’m just a kid, you ruined my life’

Elektra

Prankster suspended from $20K-a-year school after he drenched boaters with milk in viral stunt: ‘I’m just a kid, you ruined my life’

The 16-year-old unnamed Australian boy was handed a “combination of suspension and other punitive action, reparation, apologies and counseling,” in the wake of the viral stunt, which has been viewed more than 32.6 million times, according to the Herald Sun.

Good. He got what he deserved.

Recognizing how far he might’ve gone, the boy allegedly told others in a video, that’s since been deleted on TikTok, to stop sending videos of him in the foul act to his school before he was ultimately expelled.

“Please stop contacting my school, my school has caught me and I am facing expulsion. Can’t believe you would do this to (a) minor,” the boy wrote, according to the Herald Sun.

People had a right to complain. That deviant needed to be held accountable.

“Why’d you do this to me. You ruin my life over a ruined day, you upped the anti, I’m just a kid and you ruined my life. Too far,” the boy added.

Seriously?! He's using the fact that he's a kid to excuse what he did and to guilt his victims and those punishing him.

A fellow TikTok user claimed she experienced a similar prank on renting the GoBoat.

“This literally happened to me at melbourne we rented goboat, some kids in the bridge on top of us threw water balloons on us and it was cold during winter,” the user said. “But goboat refunded our money.”

I think GoBoat should legally go after people that pull this crap.

• Like 2
  • Thx 2

14 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

He's a deviant punk kid with a severe lack of home training. He's full of entitlement, among many other things.

I can't find his Instagram as shown n the article. I hope his parents made him delete it.