Cosmic Dimensions

NYC migrant families could make up to $15K per year under controversial $53M pre-paid credit card program

Elektra

NYC migrant families could make up to $15K per year under controversial $53M pre-paid credit card program

A family of four migrants with two children under age 17 could get $15,200 a year under the Big Apple’s controversial new $53 million program to dole out pre-paid credit cards to asylum seekers, The Post has learned.

WTF! There's some hard working americans that don't get even that and these illegals just get that for free?!

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

On 2/21/2024 at 7:51 PM, Goldenforce772 said:

Do you even want me to go there with this downright criminal act? This is how far my city has fallen. 

Yes I do. Don't hold back.

• Thx 1

OfmyPP9.jpg

1 minute ago, Keri said:

Okay. This is beyond f'ing stupid. NYC is giving illegals this kind of money and leaving actual citizens(such as myself) out to dry? I've always said New York has the stupidest voters in America and this once again proves why. I really wish I could up and leave this liberal prison of a city. Disgusting. 

• Agree 1

ainaree

11 minutes ago, Keri said:

Why should those illegals get all this free stuff when we have to work hard for it? Why should we even pay taxes when what our taxes pay for is given to them? Kids have lost their schools. Crime has risen by a lot.  Why should we give up our homes and pay higher bills to house them on top of the free money they get? 

The only exception to this is if the migrants has a special skill set. For example, if they're a doctor. Why not let them in and help them work here. Other than that, hell no. Push them out!

ddiK4MO.jpeg