Cosmic Dimensions

Edmonton Oilers' 16-Game Winning Streak Snapped

https://www.nhl.com/news/edmonton-oilers-vegas-golden-knights-game-recap-february-6

The Vegas Golden Knights' 3-1 win over the Edmonton Oilers ended the latter's 16-game winning streak. Edmonton's streak is the second-longest in NHL history, just one short of the mark set by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1992-93 season. Edmonton's last loss before this one came against the New York Islanders on December 19, 2023.

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

1 minute ago, GMileyCollier78 said:

And how do you feel about both teams?

I hate Vegas and I'm glad that it looks like, while they'll likely be back in the playoffs, they won't repeat. I am glad they beat Edmonton, though; that'll shut up the arrogant Oilers fans. Regarding the Oilers, it's mainly their fans who get on my nerves. The chest pounding, the arrogance, the way they came at me and other Avalanche fans because they're still butthurt that we beat them in 2022. They're full of sh*t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I hate Vegas and I'm glad that it looks like, while they'll likely be back in the playoffs, they won't repeat. I am glad they beat Edmonton, though; that'll shut up the arrogant Oilers fans. Regarding the Oilers, it's mainly their fans who get on my nerves. The chest pounding, the arrogance, the way they came at me and other Avalanche fans because they're still butthurt that we beat them in 2022. They're full of sh*t.

Are you telling me about the Oilers and Golden Knights or a day at the zoo?

• HaHa 1