Cosmic Dimensions

2024 Womens Royal Rumble Match

This entire match was nothing short of spectacular. It was amazing. Seeing Bayley last as long as she did was a treat. Seeing Cargil eliminate both Nia Jax and Naomi was the highlight of the entire match. Such class. Such finesse.

The best part was when Liv Morgan showed up. She steals my heart with every move.

How did you all enjoy this major match?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

ddiK4MO.jpeg

Loved seeing Jade in the Rumble; very epic!!!

Jordynne Grace appearing (with the KO title belt) made the match. Very happy to see that when Mickie appeared as KO champion, it wasn't an isolated moment

Knew Naomi would be back after she dropped the title to Jordynne. I was hoping we'd see Sasha back too, but not yet. With racist pervert Vince finally gone, maybe WWE will treat Naomi right this time

I knew Bayley would win; I was hoping it would be Liv, but it definitely looked like Bayley would get the nod.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

Loved seeing Jade in the Rumble; very epic!!!

Jordynne Grace appearing (with the KO title belt) made the match. Very happy to see that when Mickie appeared as KO champion, it wasn't an isolated moment

Knew Naomi would be back after she dropped the title to Jordynne. I was hoping we'd see Sasha back too, but not yet. With racist pervert Vince finally gone, maybe WWE will treat Naomi right this time

I knew Bayley would win; I was hoping it would be Liv, but it definitely looked like Bayley would get the nod.

I am torn about Naomi. She's got talent in the ring. She is beautiful. But, she's not a nice person. I saw her at an airport once. She bumped into me. She snapped at me, "Watch where you're going Barbie!". She's rude and full of herself. A cousin of mine tried to get her autograph last night. She told her to go away. I was hoping to hear she got it and that Naomi had changed. I was wrong.

• Like 1
  • Very Sad 1
  • Agree 1

iWoXG56.jpg