Cosmic Dimensions

Cobra Kai Creator Reveals Season 6 Episode Count & Exciting Update on Runtime

Elektra

Cobra Kai Creator Reveals Season 6 Episode Count & Exciting Update on Runtime

Posted on X, Schlossberg replied to a fan’s question regarding Cobra Kai Season 6’s official episode count. Just like previous seasons, he confirmed that the final chapter would also consist of ten episodes. However, Schlossberg promised that the total running time of the entire final season would be the "longest" one yet.

I figured 10 episodes would be it. It's always been that way. I can efinitely get behind longer running times.

The final season will also feature Karate Kid villains Martin Kove as John Kreese, Thomas Ian Griffith as Terry Silver, and Yuji Okumoto as Chozen Toguchi. The latter has been reintroduced as a valuable ally to Daniel LaRusso in Season 5, following their intense battle in 1986’s The Karate Kid Part II. Further details about the final season’s plot are still being kept under wraps, but Daniel, Johnny, and Chozen are expected to team up together to help take down Terry Silver’s Cobra Kai.

This intrigues me so much! So many ways I can see Terry Silver getting out of season 5s mess.

• Like 2