Cosmic Dimensions

Cafe owner kicks out family of tantrum-throwing toddler, sparking fierce debate online

Elektra

Cafe owner kicks out family of tantrum-throwing toddler, sparking fierce debate online

An Australian mom called for a boycott of a local gelato shop after its owner kicked out a family of four whose children were reportedly throwing a tantrum over having to share a scoop — but her request sparked fierce debate online, with many siding with the business owner.

“For approximately 15 minutes the children were crying and screaming, disturbing the other clientele trying to enjoy their meals and [the] ambiance of the cafe,” he told the Bulletin. “The crying and screaming was constant and loud.”

“It wasn’t a meltdown or tantrum, my kids make more noise than these kids do, it was just a grizzly kid needing some help to sort through his emotion at the time,” she told the Bulletin. “The parents were sitting down with them, they weren’t running riot.”

Online, many commenters said Edwards should just mind her own business.

If I was the owner, I would have thrown that family out to. If a parent can't control their kids, they should be made to leave.

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

I see she's one of those mothers who think their kids can do no wrong, even when they obviously do. Those are the worst parents. Kids like that grow up to be entitled as hell, and even become criminals (some of them do, at least).

I think that owner was too nice when they threw out that family. Hell, those kids were disturbing the peace. That's a crime.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, CEDAvsFan said:

I see she's one of those mothers who think their kids can do no wrong, even when they obviously do. Those are the worst parents. Kids like that grow up to be entitled as hell, and even become criminals (some of them do, at least).

I think that owner was too nice when they threw out that family. Hell, those kids were disturbing the peace. That's a crime.

If a parent can't control their kids, why have them?

iWoXG56.jpg