Cosmic Dimensions

Burger King cook who received measly gift after never missing a day of work in 27 years buys first home after fundraising campaign

Elektra

Burger King cook who received measly gift after never missing a day of work in 27 years buys first home after fundraising campaign

Kevin Ford closed on his new Pahrump, Nevada, home on Dec. 13, paying $177,000 for the 846-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath house, sharing the news with his followers on social media, according to TMZ.

“I wanted to show you something, something you made possible, you did for me, just a hardworking guy,” Ford said in a video posted to Instagram on Dec. 29. “Now I know it needs some work, gonna cut off the haters already, I know it’s not a mansion but it’s mine.”

So awesome. He deserves it.

Ford had celebrated his 27th anniversary with the fast-food franchise without missing a single day of work.

The chain, however, gifted him a backpack with a movie ticket, a Starbucks cup and a mix of candy and chocolate.

All stuff anyone can buy for $30-$40.

Ford credits the viral fame to the strangers who helped him save his life, claiming he was “depressed” and has been given a roof over his head and can see his family more often.

“Now my kids and my grandkids have a place to come visit me, and I just want to thank everybody for being a part of this miracle and for everything you’ve done for me and continue to do for me everyday,” he told the outlet.

I am very happy for him. :smile6:

• Thx 1