Cosmic Dimensions

World War 3: REAL TALK!

Mandy Baby

Everytime there is a crisis between countries, there is talk of World War 3. Multiple conflicts, more talk. More talk, the more people speak as if WW3 will happen in mere days like we are all going to die. This has been going on since I was in kindergarten.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

I tend to be more fearful of this than the rest of you, given the city I live in, so I will say this. If any of you seen the TV show the 100, you can see the path we're going down here. 

Primfeya. A WW3 on that level would wipe out all human life. 

dIvvn7q.jpeg

8 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

I feel that this World War III thing may be an exaggeration on the part of clout-chasers.

I totally agree. People have been trying to predict a mass, nuclear war for decades. Some do it for attention. Others have seen too many "apocalyptic" movies and see them as fact. It's just wild. I myself don't see WW3 happening for a long, long time, if at all.

• Agree 1
  • Thx 1

3 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I totally agree. People have been trying to predict a mass, nuclear war for decades. Some do it for attention. Others have seen too many "apocalyptic" movies and see them as fact. It's just wild. I myself don't see WW3 happening for a long, long time, if at all.

Back when The 100 season 4 and 5 was going on, the talk of World War 3 was higher then. 

• Like 1

dIvvn7q.jpeg