Cosmic Dimensions

Packers' Path to the 2023 Playoffs

Every Team's Simplest Path to the Playoffs (Week 16)

The link shows how every team, who is still alive, can reach the playoffs. The Green Bay Packers are no exception. Here's how we can get in this season:

Win Out + DET W over MIN + ATL loss + LAR loss + NO loss

This is such a simple scenario, I'm so happy about this as a Packers fan. The Packers face the Panthers this week, go to Minnesota next week, and host the Bears on the final week. Both of Minnesota's other games are against the Lions, and Detroit only needs to win one of those two games. The Rams and Saints face each other tomorrow, so part of that scenario should be taken care of then (unless they tie). I'm also happy that Seattle isn't included, because they're playing the Titans, and I don't trust the Titans.

Here's hoping the Packers are playoff bound this year!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Packers' Path to the Playoffs (2023 Week 17)

With two weeks left, the Packers have five different ways to reach the playoffs. They are as follows:

1. Win Out + SEA lose out + LAR lose out

2. Win Out + LAR loss

3. Win Out + LAR lose out + ATL loss

4. Win Out + SEA W17 win + SEA W18 loss

5. Win Out + SEA lose out + ATL loss

The Packers are in Minnesota this week, that's on Sunday Night Football on NBC. As for the other teams, the Rams head to MetLife Stadium to face the Giants, the Seahawks host the Steelers, and the Falcons are in the Windy City to face the Bears. So I have to pull for the Giants, Seahawks, and (ugh) Bears. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

Packers' Path to the Playoffs (2023 Week 17)

With two weeks left, the Packers have five different ways to reach the playoffs. They are as follows:

1. Win Out + SEA lose out + LAR lose out

2. Win Out + LAR loss

3. Win Out + LAR lose out + ATL loss

4. Win Out + SEA W17 win + SEA W18 loss

5. Win Out + SEA lose out + ATL loss

The Packers are in Minnesota this week, that's on Sunday Night Football on NBC. As for the other teams, the Rams head to MetLife Stadium to face the Giants, the Seahawks host the Steelers, and the Falcons are in the Windy City to face the Bears. So I have to pull for the Giants, Seahawks, and (ugh) Bears. 

What are the chances of them making it to the Superbowl itself?

mCFvrwU.png