Cosmic Dimensions

NBA suspends Warriors' Draymond Green indefinitely after latest incident

Elektra

It's about damn time!

Draymond Green is nothing more than a talentless hack. He's only good at two things:  bullying refs and being a dirty f**ker. I've literally had to beg officials to call technical fouls on him, but they just stand there and take his abuse. Green wouldn't last in the NHL; opposing players would beat his a** and their refs would cuss him out. Good f**king riddance to him.

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

18 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

It's about damn time!

Draymond Green is nothing more than a talentless hack. He's only good at two things:  bullying refs and being a dirty f**ker. I've literally had to beg officials to call technical fouls on him, but they just stand there and take his abuse. Green wouldn't last in the NHL; opposing players would beat his a** and their refs would cuss him out. Good f**king riddance to him.

I think he should be in the NHL. The brawls would be bigger and more entertaining.

• Like 1

8wmMcIh.jpeg

On 12/13/2023 at 9:50 PM, CEDAvsFan said:

It's about damn time!

I think it should be permanent. How about you?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg