Cosmic Dimensions

Jonathan Majors’ ex testifies she felt alleged assault was ‘my fault’ – but that the actor ‘knows’ he ‘attacked’ her

Elektra

Jonathan Majors’ ex testifies she felt alleged assault was ‘my fault’ – but that the actor ‘knows’ he ‘attacked’ her

“He knows what he’s done: He’s cheated on me, he’s attacked me,” Jabbari, 30, said on the stand, 20 feet away from Majors in Manhattan Criminal Court, where he is on trial on misdemeanor assault and harassment charges.

The British dancer and movement coach testified in the packed courtroom that at first, she felt she should have “lied” by taking the blame for the March altercation — because she still loved Majors and was concerned he would be “upset” with her.

It's a good thing she didn't lie to protect him. It could have made things worse down the line.

Majors has pleaded not guilty to the charges and maintained that Jabbari was the aggressor in the encounter.

He's more than guilty. He deserves harsh legal punishment for his abuse of Grace Jabbari.

Jabbari is set to continue being cross examined Thursday morning.

Translation: She will be lied about and made to look bad even more by Jonathan Majors half baked attorney.

• Like 2