Cosmic Dimensions

Black man’s truck repossessed moments after he was gunned down by Alabama cops

Elektra

Black man’s truck repossessed moments after he was gunned down by Alabama cops

Police said that Perkins, a black man, had also pointed a gun at the officer, who reportedly fired 18 shots at the man, hitting him seven times.

18 shots is excessive!

Police and the driver said he had mounted a gun on the flashlight, a claim which could not be verified by watching the footage.

Now, isn't that suspicious.

A spokesperson for Perkins’ family said he was “ambushed” by police, who gave him less than a fraction of a second to comply with instructions to get on the ground before opening fire, doorbell camera video showed.

Something is rotten here!

“And then I heard an officer call and say he ‘needed an ambulance ASAP,’ and then a little later I heard him say ‘he’s out,’” Capps continued, adding that the ambulance was in “no hurry” to arrive.

The neighbor also said that when she hailed a police officer to her porch after the shooting and asked them if Perkins was okay, they lied and said “he’s fine.”

Highly suspicious!

Decatur police spokeswoman Irene Cardenas-Martinez reportedly disputed Capps’ account of the aftermath of the shooting and said officers had rendered first aid.

2 words: police coverup.

On Nov. 4, new home security footage from a neighbor across the street emerged depicting Perkins’ truck callously being towed as he fought for his life, riddled with gunshots on his own property.

Why am I not surprised?

• Like 2
  • WTF 4

• 2 weeks later...