Cosmic Dimensions

Legends of Tomorrow deserves a proper ending!

Amber Mera

I feel cheated. I know ratings for Legends of Tomorrow weren't as good as when the show first started. But the way they ended season 7 and cancelled the show, was criminal.

Why can't their be a movie or a special to resolve a few things left open?

We need resolution.

• Thx 1

NzelQTy.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Amber Mera said:

I feel cheated. I know ratings for Legends of Tomorrow weren't as good as when the show first started. But the way they ended season 7 and cancelled the show, was criminal.

We need resolution.

No, we don't. Are you kidding me? That show was major league trash. And don't get me started on the outright piece of garbage in white who pretty much destroyed my interest in live action superheroes with her bad acting. :frustrated4:

ainaree

On 5/2/2024 at 4:19 AM, Amber Mera said:

We need resolution.

I loved that show! Granted once Wentworth Miller left early and Dominic Purcell was on his way out, the show lost some of its spark. I think they got it back with the Constantine addition. I'm grateful to LoT for that; bringing back Matt Ryan as Constantine and righting a huge wrong done by NBC. 

I'm with you, we need some resolution regarding LoT, but given that The CW has basically killed the Arrowverse (with the final season of Superman and Lois being the swan song), I don't know if we'll get it.

As a fan of villainesses, this show pleased me a lot; they really delivered in that department.

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

5 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I loved that show! Granted once Wentworth Miller left early and Dominic Purcell was on his way out, the show lost some of its spark. I think they got it back with the Constantine addition. I'm grateful to LoT for that; bringing back Matt Ryan as Constantine and righting a huge wrong done by NBC. 

I'm with you, we need some resolution regarding LoT, but given that The CW has basically killed the Arrowverse (with the final season of Superman and Lois being the swan song), I don't know if we'll get it.

As a fan of villainesses, this show pleased me a lot; they really delivered in that department.

I always enjoyed the crossovers. The best one was Crisis on Infinite Earths. 

NzelQTy.jpeg

6 hours ago, Amber Mera said:

I always enjoyed the crossovers. The best one was Crisis on Infinite Earths. 

I loved the crossovers as well, those Crisis events were so awesome. The Arrowverse was a way for me to make up for the fact that I wasn't a superhero geek as a kid. I enjoyed Legends, especially during playoff time in any sport.

13 minutes ago, Maira said:

I use to enjoy the show. I did until I criticized Sarah Lance's hair in an episode. I got trolled harshly.  

That's because worshippers of Lotz(also known as Lotzers) are cultists. 

ainaree