Cosmic Dimensions

Peacock to Raise Prices Again — Here’s How Much It’ll Cost to Stream (Mostly) Without Ads

Billie Jean

Peacock to Raise Prices Again — Here’s How Much It’ll Cost to Stream (Mostly) Without Ads

Peacock Premium Plus, which allows viewers to stream mostly without ads, will go up $2 to a monthly charge of $13.99; Peacock Premium Plus’ annual price will go from $119.99 to $139.99. Peacock Premium, which has ads, also will increase $2 to $7.99 per month; Peacock Premium’s price will go from $59.99 to $79.99 per year.

The price hike will start Thursday, July 18, for new subscribers as well as existing subscribers with their next billing date on or after Aug. 17.

Since I don't go to movie theaters anymore, the cost increase here isn't that bad.

• Like 3
  • Thx 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg

Just now, Goldenforce772 said:

I've been saying it since forever: the age of movie theatres is dead. 

Especially since I heard they're asking for tips via the card machines now. Some are.

• Like 1

Just now, Goldenforce772 said:

What? Now I know I'm done with them. That's going too far. 

Alot of places are doing it. Like if you go to Subway, you'll see a tip jar and the machine will ask what you want to leave as a tip. Sometimes, you might see something on the receipt asking for a tip. Movie theatres doing it is crossing a line.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GMileyCollier78 said:

Alot of places are doing it. Like if you go to Subway, you'll see a tip jar and the machine will ask what you want to leave as a tip. Sometimes, you might see something on the receipt asking for a tip. Movie theatres doing it is crossing a line.

Leeches and parasites. That's what they are. I don't mince words. 

• Like 1

ainaree

3 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

I've been saying it since forever: the age of movie theatres is dead. 

The last movie I went to so cost me over $50. Minimum snacks too. 

• Like 1

6nnHXd6.jpeg