Cosmic Dimensions

Here’s When the TikTok Ban Takes Effect: Biden’s Deadline Confirmed

Elektra

Here’s When the TikTok Ban Takes Effect: Biden’s Deadline Confirmed

The deadline for ByteDance to sell TikTok, or be in the process of doing so, is January 24, 2025.

On morning of April 25, President Biden signed the TikTok ban bill. It officially began a 9-month deadline for ByteDance to sell the video app. Now, the company would have to complete the sale, or be in the process of doing so, by January 24, 2025, unless a court order delays the date.

This is rich! Biden is doing this for "our safety". Meanwhile, he lets millions of illegals into the country that have caused untold chaos...

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

7 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

I'm NO fan of Tiktok, but this ban sets a bad precedent that could see him targeting other sites next.

Isn't it convenient that the deadline is just after Biden would be resworn in, if he wins?

Jh3yIfP.jpg

1 hour ago, Goldenforce772 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. 

It isn't about safety and protecting us. It's about control. Since it is owned by a Chinese company, Biden has little room for control. If it was owned by a USA entity, he'd have better chances of control.

Jh3yIfP.jpg

1 hour ago, Damien Darhk said:

It isn't about safety and protecting us. It's about control. Since it is owned by a Chinese company, Biden has little room for control. If it was owned by a USA entity, he'd have better chances of control.

All this stuff tells me that the less social media apps I use, the more I'm better off.

• Like 1

ainaree