Cosmic Dimensions

9-1-1 Taps The Flash Vet Rick Cosnett to Play Cruise Director in Season 7

9-1-1 Taps The Flash Vet Rick Cosnett to Play Cruise Director in Season 7

The Flash alum is set to join the cast of ABC‘s 9-1-1 for the upcoming seventh season, our sister site Deadline reports. Cosnett will recur in Season 7 as charismatic cruise director Julian Enes.

I sense trouble. I don't know why.

Cosnett is best known for playing detective Eddie Thawne, aka Cobalt Blue, on The CW’s superhero hit The Flash; he returned to reprise the role in last year’s final season. He also played Dr. Wes Maxfield on The Vampire Diaries and Elias Harper on Quantico, with additional roles on Castle and NCIS.

This should refresh some memories. 

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

KN13vsM.jpg

12 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

Anti-Arrowverse law says I can't watch this. Sorry.

I'm watching. The character might die. If you watched the end of season 6, you'd have seen the vamera focus on that ship the same way it did on the Titanic in Titanic when people were boarding. The previews for the season 7 opener shows a disaster of epic proportions with that ship.

Wb1oV1i.jpeg

6 hours ago, Princess Meghan said:

I'm watching. The character might die. If you watched the end of season 6, you'd have seen the vamera focus on that ship the same way it did on the Titanic in Titanic when people were boarding. The previews for the season 7 opener shows a disaster of epic proportions with that ship.

I'm not doing it. I already have problems with people on X talking about the main Flash guy, Grant Gustin. This will only make things worse for me. 

• Thx 1

ainaree