Cosmic Dimensions

Dem Mayor Henyard accused of launching police raids against businesses that won’t 'pay the queen's ransom'

Amber Mera

"Dem Mayor Henyard accused of launching police raids against businesses that won’t 'pay the queen's ransom'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-mayor-henyard-accused-launching-police-raids-businesses-wont-pay-queens-ransom

On Tuesday, FOX 32 reported that six individuals have spoken to the FBI about Henyard’s conduct, including business owners, a former village employee and one or more public officials. One complained of difficulties renewing his business license, claiming to suffer from harassment, a raid on his business and being shut down by Dolton police. The U-Haul rental and trucking business owner believed it was retaliation after he refused to donate to a civic event sponsored by Henyard.

Normally I would suggest a forced resigning   but I am thinking that Mayor Henyard could use some prison time.

Brown went on to suggest that the raids were done as a warning to other businesses: "I'm sure that they were asked to donate, make a donation, and most likely they didn't make a donation. So you don't get a chance to stay open if you don't pay the queen's ransom."

This sounds like a Mayor that needs to be removed from power immediately. 

Henyard went on a tirade in a public meeting earlier this month, declaring, "I’m the leader," and slammed fellow officials by saying that despite the fact "y’all are Black" they were nonetheless "beating and attacking on a Black woman that’s in power" over her spending.

I believe she is also trying to give off the appearance that's she is all powerful.

• Like 2

NzelQTy.jpeg