Cosmic Dimensions

NHL's spoiled child

Is the kid good? Yes. Is he on his way to winning the Calder Trophy (Rookie of the Year) this year? Yes. But I swear, I have never seen a rookie get his a** kissed by networks more than Bedard. Even Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, and Connor McDavid never got this much a**-kissing, my goodness. Enough already with the Bedard ego trip.

• Agree 2

For the first few games, I was enamored by Connor Bedard. The skill and talent fo this man impressed me, but what didn't was the obsession many sports officials showed regarding him. Some of them have treated him as if he is the only one with talent. Some have ignored others to favor him. This will end up causing people to hate/detest Bedard.

KN13vsM.jpg

On 12/20/2023 at 6:48 PM, CEDAvsFan said:

Is the kid good? Yes. Is he on his way to winning the Calder Trophy (Rookie of the Year) this year? Yes. But I swear, I have never seen a rookie get his a** kissed by networks more than Bedard. Even Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, and Connor McDavid never got this much a**-kissing, my goodness. Enough already with the Bedard ego trip.

Those putting too much focus on him will contribute to his pending God complex.

AZILSsv.jpeg