Cosmic Dimensions

What a Mother Wouldn't Do: Reviewing Shayna Wayne's Heel Turn

CEDAvsFan

Last night's episode of AEW Dynamite ended with the anticipated main event between Adam Copeland and Christian Cage for the latter's TNT Championship. With the referee incapacitated, Shayna Wayne, the mother of Nick Wayne (who joined Christian's faction two months ago), suddenly appeared with the TNT title belt in hand, and appeared to be conflicted regarding who she should target. As we all expected, though, Shayna Wayne turned heel and attacked Copeland with the belt, allowing Christian to defeat his longtime former friend and deliver more damage to his surgically repaired neck.

Shayna's heel turn was a thing of beauty, and for my complete thoughts about it, check out my story below:

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

4 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

Last night's episode of AEW Dynamite ended with the anticipated main event between Adam Copeland and Christian Cage for the latter's TNT Championship. With the referee incapacitated, Shayna Wayne, the mother of Nick Wayne (who joined Christian's faction two months ago), suddenly appeared with the TNT title belt in hand, and appeared to be conflicted regarding who she should target. As we all expected, though, Shayna Wayne turned heel and attacked Copeland with the belt, allowing Christian to defeat his longtime former friend and deliver more damage to his surgically repaired neck.

Shayna's heel turn was a thing of beauty, and for my complete thoughts about it, check out my story below:

That was a really awesome recap you wrote on Shayna Wayne's heel turn.