Cosmic Dimensions

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’

Men in Black: International star Chris Hemsworth thinks that superhero movies deserve more credit than they are given. While multiple big-name directors of the industry have criticized the genre, Hemsworth, who was disappointed with Thor: Love and Thunder, feels their statements were “harsh.”

Someone who can't take criticism sure is dishing it out!

Speaking with The UK Times, Hemsworth said, “It felt harsh, and it bothers me, especially from [my] heroes. It was an eye-roll for me, people bashing the superhero space.” He continued, “Those guys had films that didn’t work too, we all have. When they talked about what was wrong with superheroes, I thought, cool. Tell that to the billions who watch them. Were they all wrong? “

The butthurt is strong!

Speaking on the matter of superhero movies taking the space of indie films across the cinematic landscape, Hemsworth stated that “cinema-going did not change because of superheroes”. He confirmed that it was “because of smartphones and social media.”

Does Chris Hemsworth really want to go there? Theater going has changed because movie theaters are unappealing. Streaming is where it's at. All for many reasons.

Chris Hemsworth needs to shut up.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1715431-chris-hemsworth-superhero-movies-criticisms-marvel-mcu

• Like 5
  • LMFAO! 1

AZILSsv.jpeg

3 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

Chris Hemsworth is a clown. Superheroes are stinking up both the movies and on TV. Hence why my motto has become, "if you want to get something done right, do it yourself."

I'll worship Homelander before I worship Thor.

• Like 1
  • LMFAO! 1

Wb1oV1i.jpeg

On 5/13/2024 at 11:15 PM, Goldenforce772 said:

Chris Hemsworth is a clown. Superheroes are stinking up both the movies and on TV. Hence why my motto has become, "if you want to get something done right, do it yourself."

I'd agree with sexy Thor, but so many superhero fanbases have become so toxic.

• Thx 1

wg6ag8o.jpg

On 5/13/2024 at 11:15 PM, Goldenforce772 said:

Create your own heroes.  You have a mind. You're smart. Write. Create your own universe.

NzelQTy.jpeg