Cosmic Dimensions

Freeloading migrant influencer mocks US taxpayers who 'work like slaves' while waving cash in latest videos

Zenon

Freeloading migrant influencer mocks US taxpayers who 'work like slaves' while waving cash in latest videos

In a series of five short clips, Moreno flaunted a stack of cash, bragged about not having to work and also mocked fellow migrants who come to the U.S. to work cleaning, construction and landscaping jobs.

"I didn't cross the Rio Grande to work like a slave," Moreno said in Spanish, according to a translation of his videos. "I came to the U.S. to mark my territory."

Moreno's TikTok account, which had more than 500,000 followers, appeared to have been removed as of Wednesday. In prior videos, he claimed that his family received $350 a week in government handouts since entering the U.S. illegally and has been raking in up to $1,000 a week on the video platform.

While the government harasses its own citizens for a number of tiny issues, scum like this is reigning supreme in the USA. 

• Like 2

KN13vsM.jpg